Manh Nguyen, SFG1
(**Please note that Manh uses Richmond Kettlebell Club as a space to see HIS OWN clients and is NOT a Richmond Kettlebell Club employee.**)
Manh spent the first part of his professional career as a chemical engineer through Purdue University &
DuPont Company (1994-2004). During that stage of his life he enjoyed athletics and hobbies, such as basketball, tennis, windsurfing, and rock climbing. In 2004, Manh was given a great opportunity to help change peoples’ lives. He joined the staff of Active Escapes, now known as Richmond Kettlebell Club. Since 2014, He is the owner of ManhStar Fitness and a Strength and Conditioning coach at St. Catherines. Through his new passion, Manh has been certified under NASM, FMS, RKC/SFG Kettlebell Instructor. Currently, he has logged over 15,000 client/student hours. Manh is proud to have impacted peoples’ lives by getting folks moving better and stronger.
· Over 15,000 passionate hours of client based training logged.
· Over 8 years using the Functional Movement Screen™ and well versed in corrective exercise implementation.
· Implemented safe and effective programs to reduce risk of injuries and improve clients’ performance.
· Developed goal oriented programs for age and sport appropriate clients.
· Worked together with physical therapist, massage therapist, stretch specialist, and chiropractors in designing proper programs to rehabilitate and recondition clients.
· Implemented science-based nutrition programs targeted to each client’s goal
· Implemented and overseen On-Season and Off-Season Strength & Conditioning programs at St. Catherines since Fall 2014
· NASM Certified Feb, 2008.
· FMS Certified Feb, 2009
· HKC Certified Feb, 2011
· RKC Certified Feb, 2012
· SFG Certified Feb, 2014
· 5.11 Rated Rock Climber
· USTA 4.5 Rated Adult Tennis Player
· Hard-style Kettlebell Expert
· Proud father of 1 and 4 year old girls
Contact Manh at email@example.com.